Keep your new flooring investment beautiful by keeping up on cleaning routines!
What you will need:
1. A soft broom and dustpan or a vacuum
2. Slightly damp mop
3. Manufacturer-approved cleaning product
How to clean:
1. To begin, use your soft broom, or vacuum without a rotating bar brush, to gather any dirt or debris scattered around the floor.
2. Next, take a slightly damp mop, and go around your room to remove any left over debris on the floors.
- If there is any excess water on the floor, soak it up with a dry towel. Any pooling of water on engineered flooring is not good.
3. Finally, for extra tough spots, go in with a manufacturer-approved cleaning spot to properly clean up the mess.
Vinegars as cleaners
A steam cleaner
A wet mop